Are you a newly elected DEI chair but aren't sure where to start?
Do you want to be a more inclusive leader?
Are you looking for someone to hold you accountable to the goals you set during your term?
SEEDsix™ is a virtual, six-week cohort learning program designed to help DEI chairs develop cultural competency, build community, and increase their confidence in communicating their vision.
Bottom line: We plant the seeds - you make the moves. Together, we can make some major progress in six weeks.
- Group Coaching Calls: One of our coaches and a small group of DEI chairs will meet weekly to digest all the information you are getting from the program. We'll use this group to reflect, ask questions, give each other feedback, and initiate action.
- Weekly Journal Prompts: Each prompt is designed to help you reflect on key learning points from the group coaching calls.
- Weekly Challenges: Think small, practical steps you can take - like following social media accounts or making a list of resources on campus. These challenges are meant to help you stay on-track and achieve "small wins".
- Exclusive Online Community: Each cohort will have a Facebook group that will connect you with other DEI chairs so you can brainstorm ideas together.
- Resource Bank: We will give you templates for thing like position descriptions, bylaws, and educational resources so you are not spending your whole term creating new things.
Bonuses (yes, there's more):
- Action Plan template to help you flush out your ideas and put them into action
- Pre-assessment to help you pinpoint areas of personal growth as it relates to DEI
- Lifetime access to all the program materials AND early access to the freebies we post on our website